How to Add Your Brand Logo to Your WordPress Website?
Are you a WordPress blog owner? Then you must be doing multiple things to keep your up-to-date, right? I know you must be doing the same. Likewise, in your WordPress website, you must have come across with the feature called “Add Website Logo” in the site identity tab. But many newbies faces multiple issues while setting up a WordPress blog and adding logo is one of the issues that might create a headache for new bloggers.
In this post, I will highlight steps to add the logo to your WordPress website.
- First, you have to log in to your WordPress account and after login, you will redirect to WordPress dashboard.
- Tick on “Appearance” present on the left-hand side.
- After that, you will see “Theme options” tick on that and then tick on “Logo Upload”.
- You will come across with the alternative – “required to replace or remove the default logo? Tick on that.
- From this alternative – “Select Image”, Tick on “Choose File”
- From your system, you can choose the logo image file and tick on “Upload” alternative for uploading the image
- After this, you will redirect to crop header window over there, you can crop your image
- Once you are done with cropping and adjustment of image properly then you can tick on “Crop and Publish”
- Last but least, you have to tick on “Save changes” alternative that is available on the bottom of the page.
Ah!! Your company logo is all set to present your website and brand globally.